8D Games develops tools for several institutes like, schools, government, hospitals & companies. We help these institutes identify problems for their target audience and formulate concrete goals for improvement. In order to achieve these goals we develop complete serious games or apply gamifications (such as rewards, exploration, achievements ) in order to create desired behaviour, knowledge or attitudes in our players.
A few examples we have worked on include: a sensor based game for elderly people to make exercising fun, an outdoor game for children which motivates them to discuss poverty with their peers and an online project about cyberbullying among teenagers. We employ an experienced team of game developers, artists and user experience designers. We have concrete experience in the following:
– Serious gaming in healthcare, education and healthy living.
– Problem analyses for finding (mostly technical) solutions and developing them
– Technical innovation such as: Augmented Reality, Infrared sensors & sign language detection.
– Developing of mobile and desktop games
– Visualization of concepts and products
– Developing digital products for campaigns
– Consultancy for implementing gamifications and interactive solutions