Newsletter v1. 30.07-2021
The project “Sustainable Agripreneurship” (acronym “SustainAgri”) is developing an innovative training package of materials and tools, including a serious game, adapted to the learning needs of younger generations. It intends to allow new operators to implement a sustainable business model using the Triple Bottom Line framework to guide their agricultural activities towards sustainable development. Now the partners are working on the Intellectual Output 1 to develop a Training Curriculum and related Materials, that is a basic tool for the creation of the serious game to be used as a training / learning and assessment tool for VET trainers.
The objectives of this project are directed to:
- Strengthen the competitiveness of the agricultural sector by introducing young entrepreneurs to sustainable agriculture;
- Create incentives for young people to consider the idea of developing and leading agricultural businesses;
- Connect sustainability with farm profitability, demonstrating how the adoption of new technologies (intelligent agriculture) and management practices can reduce the environmental impact and increase bussines;
- Demonstrate the significant role of VET in the development of a new generation of sustainable entrepreneurship;
- Improve the awareness of rural communities on social and environmental responsibility;
- Promote transnational cooperation between the widest possible number of actors in the agricultural sector to offer a better service to sustainable agriculture.
The project, that started on 01/10/2020, should end on 30/09/2022 and it is co-financed by the Erasmus+ program in the framework of KA2 Strategic Partnerships for VET as action n.2020-1-CZ01-KA202-078268. It was approved by the Czech National Erasmus+ Agency.
|The First Project Meeting
It was realised in date 19/11/2020 and it was directed to:
• agree the operating procedures and working practices for the management and implementation of SustainAgri project
• clarify the SustainAgri project concept, project plan and actions
• discuss and confirm partner’s understanding of each other’s’ roles and responsibilities
• agree a set of actions for the first 6 months of the project
||The second Project Meeting
It was held in date 17/06/2020 and it was directed to:
• check the progress of work of all partners – IO1; IO2
• plan further work on the IO´s
• check the internal evaluation, discuss improvements,
• To check the dissemination activities + plans for following
• agree a set of actions for the following 6 months of the project
MEET OUR PARTNERS